Qatar will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup from November 20 to December 18. The World Cup will be held for the first time in winter and for the first time in an Arab country.
The tournament promises to be not only the most expensive in history, but also the most high-tech. Qatar considers the 2022 World Cup an excellent opportunity to promote its country and its capabilities.
The results of the draw for the final tournament:
- Group A: Qatar, Netherlands, Senegal, Ecuador
- Group B: England, United States, Iran, Wales.
- Group C: Argentina, Mexico, Poland, Saudi Arabia
- Group D: France, Denmark, Tunisia, Australia
- Group E: Spain, Germany, Japan, Costa Rica
- Group F: Belgium, Croatia, Morocco, Canada
- Group G: Brazil, Switzerland, Serbia, Cameroon
- Group H: Portugal, Uruguay, South Korea, Ghana
The championship is expected to break the record for the volume of betting around the world. A couple of months before the first match, the odds don’t answer about a clear favorite.
Bets on the winner with the lowest odds bookmakers take on the Brazilian national team – in the neighborhood of 5.00. Then go France and England – about 7.00. Argentina, Spain and Germany complete the group of leaders. The odds for the latter are already over 10.